ABOUT THE ZONING COMMITTEE
- Act in service to the Francisville community through careful consideration of the safety, environmental, security, economic, and quality of life impacts of building projects on near-neighbors and Francisville as a whole.
- Through a commitment to ethics and transparency, reinforce and enhance the positive characteristics of the built environment within the UFCA boundary area.
- Encourage active participation of the entire neighborhood at UFCA meetings and at Philadelphia Zoning Board of Adjustments (ZBA) hearings.
The UFCA Zoning Committee meets on the 4th Wednesday of each month at 6pm. Projects are presented to the community on a monthly basis at the UFCA Community Meetings.
First 15-20 minutes are devoted to internal matters and then developers are allowed to present their plans. These meetings are public and can be attended by anyone. No voting takes place during these meetings.
- Google Meet for video meeting link is: meet.google.com/srm-sbrc-hru
(US) +1 208-718-1676 PIN: 482 849 901#
Chair: Vivek Tomer
Process & Guidelines
The Zoning Committee is comprised of up to 7 volunteer members, all UFCA voting members, who can volunteer at least 4 hours a month, have diverse backgrounds, and are working to becoming experts on the zoning code and the appeal process.
Contact the Zoning Chair if you would like to become involved in this important neighborhood function.
Regulations & Processes
- Philadelphia Atlas (Maps, Deeds, Permits, Zoning)
- Zoning Map (Enter an address, and choose “Zoning Base Districts” from menu on left.
- Philadelphia Property Lookup
- Philadelphia Zoning Appeals (Choose “RCO/United Francisville Civic Association” from the Regions drop-down box.)